Established the Ministry of Innovative Development
7 December 2017 | Source: Uzbekistan national news agency (UzA) 2718
By the Decree of President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev of November 29, 2017 No. DP-5264 in Uzbekistan established the Ministry of Innovation Development.
The decree established that the new Ministry:
- Implement a unified state policy in the sphere of innovative and scientific – technical development of Uzbekistan aimed at the comprehensive development of public and state life, enhancing the country's intellectual and technological potential;
- Conducts an assessment of innovation based on indicators of its effectiveness, determines the main directions of development of relevant industries and areas that require the first-time introduction of advanced technologies;
- Coordinates the activities of government bodies, scientific research, information and analytical institutions and other organizations on the implementation of innovative ideas, developments and technologies;
- Is a single customer of state scientific – technical programs and projects implemented by scientific – research, educational and other institutions;
- Within the framework of assigned tasks, studies the state of affairs in state bodies and other organizations, collects and summarizes proposals for improving innovation activity.
For more information see the site www.uza.uz
На русском: Создано Министерство инновационного развития