Born on March 24, 1975. In 1997, graduated from Tashkent State Institute for Oriental Studies.
T. Urazaev has started his career in 1997 in Institute for Economics of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. During the period from 2002 to 2005, he held various positions at the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Whereat, he went on activities in engineering and investment companies holding senior positions, including 2016.
He has been the Acting Director of UzEngineering Republican Design Institute since March 2017.
He holds a PhD in Economics.
Born on November 04, 1949. In 1976, graduated from Tashkent State Polytechnic Institute.
Sh. Shaymardanov has started his career in 1974 as an Ammonium Workshop Operator at Navoi Chemical Complex. Since 1981, he held senior positions at Samarqand Chemical Plant, Almalyk Industrial Association “Ammophos”. In 2004-2005 – as the director of Kungrad Alkali Works. From 2005 to 2010, had been the head of Investment Projects and Localization Department at Uzkimyosanoat State Joint Stock Company. Since 2010, went on activities as an advisor at Uztyazhneftegazkhimprom State Institute under Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Since 2017, he has been the First Deputy Director of UzEngineering Republican Design Institute under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- development of FS (TEC) investment projects in the sections that reflect marketing research and assess the financial and economic efficiency of the project;
- conducting economic analysis of pre-project documentation of investment projects;
- implementation of various information and analytical work related to the main activities of the Institute.
- to review and agree on the concepts of structural transformations of the basic branches of the economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, taking into account the prospects for their development;
- carry out analysis of the world market of advanced technologies, selection of high-technology, energy-efficient equipment in the design;
- collection, formation and constant updating of the information and analytical database on modern energy-saving equipment and technologies produced abroad and about the main foreign manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, developers and licensors of technologies;
- preparation and holding of tender (competitive) tenders and development of tender documentation.
Born on October 25, 1973. In 1996, graduated from Tashkent Institute for Architecture and Civil Engineering.
Born on August 04, 1955. In 1977, graduated from Tashkent Polytechnic Institute.
She has started her career in 1977 as an Engineer at Uztyazhneftegazkhimprom State Design Institute. From 2001 to 2006, she went on activities holding several senior positions at UzOgirsanoatloyiha and UzLITINeftegaz design institutes. From 2007 to 2013, had held senior positions at Construction Directorate of Dehqonobod Potash Fertilizers Plant. During 2013-2017, performed technical management at UzEngineering Republican Design Institute under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Since 2017, she has been the Chief Engineer of UzEngineering Republican Design Institute under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.