Management of the Institute.
Born on March 24th, 1975. In 1997 graduated from Tashkent State Institute for Oriental Studies.
Urazaev T.R. started his career in 1997 at the Institute of Economics of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. In the period from 2002 to 2005, he worked in various positions at the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Then he continued his career in engineering and investment companies in executive positions until March 2017 inclusive.
Since March 2017 he is Acting Director of the Republican Design Institute "UzEngineering" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Ph.D. in Economics.
Implementation of general management of the production units of the Institute as well as work on cooperation with educational institutions in the field of training engineering personnel and improving their qualifications.
Born on November 4th, 1949. In 1976, graduated from Tashkent State Polytechnic Institute. Sh. Shaymardanov has started his career in 1974 as an Ammonium Workshop Operator at Navoi Chemical Complex. Since 1981, he held senior positions at Samarqand Chemical Plant, Almalyk Industrial Association “Ammophos”. In 2004-2005 – as the director of Kungrad Alkali Works. From 2005 to 2010, had been the head of Investment Projects and Localization Department at Uzkimyosanoat State Joint Stock Company. Since 2010, went on activities as an advisor at Uztyazhneftegazkhimprom State Institute under Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Since 2017, he has been the First Deputy Director of the Republican Design Institute UzEngineering under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Coordinates the work of the Institute's divisions:
- - on development of pre-design documentation in the sections that reflect marketing research and assess the financial and economic efficiency of the project;
- - on conducting economic analysis of pre-design documentation of investment projects;
- - on implementation of various information and analytical work related to the main activities of the Institute;
- - to improve the quality management system (QMS) at the Institute;
- - оrganization of the work of the performance discipline control group in terms of the timely execution of policy documents, at the request of individuals and legal entities, etc.
Born on September 23, 1976 in Tashkent, graduated from the Tashkent Financial Institute.
B.Kh. Rashidov began his career in 1999 as an economist in the financial department of the Tashkent region. Since 2001, he has worked in various positions, including management, in the State Committee for Demonopolization and Development of Competition of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Since 2013, he continued his labor activity at the State Institute "Uztyazhneftegazkhimproekt" under the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Since April 2022, he is working as Deputy Director of the Republican Design Institute "UzEngineering" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Coordinates the work of the Institute's divisions:
- on reviewing and approving the concepts of structural transformations of the basic economy sectors of the Republic of Uzbekistan, taking into account the prospects for their development;
- on carrying out analysis of the world market of advanced technologies, selection of high-technology, energy-efficient equipment in the design;
- on collection, formation and constant updating of the information and analytical database on modern energy-saving equipment and technologies produced abroad and about the main foreign manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, developers and licensors of technologies;
- on preparation and holding of tender (competitive) biddings and development of tender documentation.
Born on October 25, 1973. In 1995, graduated from Tashkent Institute for Architecture and Civil Engineering. From 1996 to 1998 he worked in various positions in industrial and commercial organizations of the Republic. From 1998 to 2005 he continued to work in responsible and managerial positions in the Khokimiyat (city hall) of Tashkent, SJSCB "Asaka", the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, from 2005 to 2017 - in engineering companies of the Republic. Since 2017 he has been working as Deputy Director of the Republican Design Institute "UzEngineering" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Execution of operational management of the production divisions of the Institute.
Born on August 4th, 1955. In 1977 graduated from Tashkent Polytechnic Institute. In 1977 she began her career at the State Design Institute "Uzgiptyazhprom" as an engineer. From 2001 to 2006 she continued her career in various managerial positions at the design institutes "Uzogirsanoatloyiha" and "UzLITIneftegaz". From 2007 to 2013 worked in senior positions in the construction directorate of the Dekhkanabad Potash Fertilizer Plant. From 2013 to 2017 provided technical guidance to the State Institute "Uztyazhneftegazkhimproekt" under the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Since 2017, Chief Engineer of the Republican Design Institute "UzEngineering" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.